Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Myself

I was born in Göteborg (Gothenburg), Sweden. I moved to Salt Lake City, Utah when I was only three years old. My little brother was two years old. My family and I lived there for about five years, until we moved here to Maryland. I still keep in touch with my best friend from Utah. Her name is Clarise.

Something unforgetable happened on my 8th birthday. We were driving across the country. Our car had broken down so we were stranded in a little town. A few people there invited us to ride their horses and they gave me a birthday cake. It was an unforgetable birthday. I got to ride their pony by myself and it started galloping across the field. I was so scared! I got bucked off and my mom made me get back on so I wouldn't be afraid of getting on a horse again. It didn't quite work because I'm still afraid to ride horses.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Louise! It's Marsha from BET - when I was about 12 I had a horse when I lived in Arizona - she was a broken down nag but I loved her! She would buck me off everytime we rode and I would have to chase her through the desert! After awhile we became great "friends". It taught me to never give up because when you put in the time the rewards are immeasurable! Good luck in high school!

Grozdanovd said...

Long time no see,trevlig blogg Adam och Annelie har läst din blogg också fast dom tyckte det var jobbigt att det bara var på engelska...OCH Nice poem about simpson!
Mvh Allan ,Adam Annelie Lindome Göteborg *Sverige*

Ms B said...

You are creative, smart and beautiful what else is there to say!

Unknown said...

Louise,

I am so impressed by your blog and your story of yourself and the Oneness-Family School. As I read your writing, I realized how powerful it is to hear about the School from the students. I hope you will be an active alumna. We will really miss you in the community next year. You did a fantastic job as Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz!"

warm wishes,

Kate Ebner

Friends of Louise said...

Estoy muy orgullosa de ella, la felicito por el blog y creo que tiene una estrella que brilla mucho y no hay que dejarla apagar, que siga adelante con lo que le gusta. Le deseo mucha suerte y puede contar conmigo para lo que necesite.

Carinos!!

Carina

Anonymous said...

Louise,

You've done a terrific blog and your comments are interesting and insightful. I wish you a lot of luck in the future and I hope you'll continue writing.

You were great as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.

All the best,
Tamara

Friends of Louise said...

great blog, Louise! I hope you keep up the posts and I love the Homer Simpson poem.

Sarah Pekkanen